Ask me About...
Questions that you can discuss with your children:
1. What was the problem and solution in a story you read today?
2. How many of your math facts have you memorized? (2nd/3rd/4th graders-addition or multiplication) (Students will be keeping a math facts chart to record their progress)-It would be great if you could help your child study their facts!
3. Do you have any specific math questions you could write down to ask your teacher tomorrow?
4. (When reading with your child)- "Let's visualize the book we are reading. Close your eyes and listen to the story." What do you see in your mind?
5. What sight word are you practicing this week? (kindergarten/first grade)